43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Chief Accountant- Cluj Napoca
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Experience - More than 5 years of experience in Accounting
• Mandatory educational background - Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
• Foreign Languages knowledge - Fluent level of English both in written and verbal
• Other knowledge-related criteria and competencies - Proficiency in MS Office applications (EXCEL) /ERP - JD Edwards Excellent execution & can-do competency;
• Sound accounting and tax knowledge and other relevant legislation.
• Manage all the ongoing activities of the accounting department: coordinates , provides guidance and reviews the work of the accounting team ensuring relevant dead-lines and quality requirement are observed (ensures accounting and reporting is prepared in accordance with applicable legislation)
• Perform month and year-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries (salaries, accruals, provisions, year-end inventory of patrimony etc.)
• Prepares and subscribes (after Financial Manager review) all Company relevant financial, fiscal and non-financial reports: statutory financial statements and reports, tax returns (VAT, Local Taxes, Corporate Income Tax, WHT etc.) , reports to Intrastat and National Bank of Romania etc.
• Reconciles on a constant basis the company books with the Company Tax File. Investigates and solves and kind of potential differences
• Operate and provide recommendation to improve the financial procedures , processes and IT systems that relate to accounting , tax reporting etc.
• Manage human resources within the department and develop talents through adequate objective/goal setting and OJT/Off-JT training to improve talent capability
• Assure the local credit and collection process
• Prepare short and long-term cash planning-Assist the finance manager to represent the company in its relation with third parties such as banks, auditors, tax authorities, insurance companies etc.
Raporteaza eroarea la