43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
In this role you will be responsible to maintain the operational availability and safety levels of equipments.You will take part in
in designing and defining production processes, supporting the Process Engineering Manager/Technical Manager. Also you will define technical standards and follow up if they are applied.
Main responsibilities and duties :
- Performs all the operations necessary to maintain the level of availability of the production equipments;
- Conducts preventive maintenance and repairs machines when there are malfunctions, and analyses the cause(s) ;
- Programmes the facilities (Vision cameras (Keyence), Robots (Yaskawa) and PLCs (Proface) ;
- Participates in the installation of new technical equipments ;
- Takes part in technical meetings and project reviews;
- Takes part in selecting production facility suppliers, monitoring their implementation and approves their acceptance for the aspects related to his field ;.
- Takes part in knowledge-building in his activity area, and uses it ;
- Takes part as an advisor in putting together technical and economic proposals drawn up by the site during the preliminary project phase ;
- Supports the Process Engineering and Maintenance teams and providing training for teams on techniques and best practices in the automation field.
- Guarantees the security of the programmes (CE self-certification applications) ;
- Leads improvement projects or makes changes to a process during the production life of a Product
- May be required to coordinate an advanced phase or productivity issue;
- Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification;
Qualifications et Experience
- Technical Degree in Industrial Automatisation, Electrical Engineering / Maintenance of Industrial Facilities ;
- Methodical and logical, strong organisational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, analytical approach and ability to see the bigger picture, discipline, able to teach others, sense of confidentiality and creative/proactive.
- Knowledge of desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of Process Engineering and Quality tools.
- Knowledge of cycle times and takt time.
- PLC programming (Proface, Siemens, Schneider, Omron)
- Programming of vision systems for gripping or quality control (cognex, keyence, sick, etc.)
- Programming of robots;
- Good knowledge of sensors or actuators on the market ;
- Knowledge of communication protocols ;
Technical group / Robotics
range or “to be defined”
Raporteaza eroarea la