43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Engineer, Virtualization - VMware
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Senior Engineer, Virtualization, SDDC will provide operational support for the LSEG BSL virtual & physical compute infrastructure.
The role consists of but is not limited to:
Administer (monitor, support, prevent, maintain, fix, improve) the virtual and physical VMware & HP blade infrastructure
Provide project support as the need arises
Provide shift & weekend coverage and on call where required
- Virtualisation Technologies (VMware vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, SRM, vROPs, VCF, vSAN, NSX)
- Ability to support a virtual environment with above technologies
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills of complex issues
- Capability to resolve and highlight risks (migration risks, design risks etc.) to Management
- Scripting skills
- Operating System knowledge
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Defines and executes tasks and plan in scope for operations support, change or recovery.
- Ensures compliance with the Incident management processes and provide effective incident management and timely resolution
- Provides a high level of technical expertise and support and ensure compliance to all technical/data protection policies.
- Manages major incidents agreed as per severity level ensuring the smooth transition from Incident to Problem Management
- Provides input into the problem management process and own actions as a result of the process
- Ensures timely and accurate client communications during an incident
- Follows ITSM processes and overall execution framework to maintain SLA and SLO
- Contributes to technical exchanges with internal stakeholders during incident or solution definition
- Interacts with other teams and their expert to manage technical interactions related to service or function.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- At least 5 years experience of Operation support and delivery following ITSM processes
- Demonstrable expertise in relevant operation technology
- ITIL certification is desirable
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la