43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Data analyst in controlling, CljP
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, IT or engineering
- Strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures
- Affinity for digitalization, drive automatization and efficiency, as a daily routine
- Being proactive in suggesting improvement for business intelligence topics in order to increase efficiency within the department
- Strong experience in Power BI, SQL, Tableau, SAP or RPA
- Very advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented and able to work under time pressure
- English fluently (written and spoken)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- In our controlling department, you will be responsible to establish, modify and maintain data structures
- Develop and maintain Key Data Performance dashboard
- Support and drive processes for visualization of data using business intelligence tools
- Ensure monthly and quarterly analyzes regarding plant's activity and its main functional areas, address any deviation from proposed objectives
- Perform ad hoc analyzes at the request of stakeholders
- Propose design and implement report models necessary to monitor plant's activity and specific KPI's
- Make Data and Business processes in SAP, transparent
- Develop automated solutions in order to increase efficiency through supporting tools digitalization
- Create automated reporting solution
Raporteaza eroarea la