Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Quality Project Manager, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Quality Project Manager, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Master's degree
- Experience in project management
- Very good organization, communication and presentation skills
- Ability of multitasking
- Interest in technical, organizational and commercial content
- Basic problem solving skills
- Advanced English level
- MS Office
- Team player with strong target orientation and independed working
- Ability to negotiate and cooperate with highest level representatives
- Ability to present achievements and challenges to management
- Good time management and resilience
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- You will be quality coordinator of the entire production area
- You will lead quality related projects in the manufacturing of electronic control units
- You have a big chance to use variable quality tools/ problem solving methods in order to lead the improvements
- You will have a chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation, creativity and thinking outside of the box
- You are responsible for pre planning and meeting project targets, time costs and project KPI's
- Responsible for defining projects release criteria to the line organization and switch from project organization to line organization and monitor accordingly
- Responsible for the communication inside the project team and an interface with the connected areas
- Evaluates project result
- Evaluates the proposed solution inside the project
- Responsible for taking decisions by own judgement in the project coordination task
- The scope of the projects will be on improvements of our business processes, introduction of new products or lines, technical and quality improvements to contribute on our way to excellence.
Raporteaza eroarea la