Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Expert Process Engineer for In Mold Decoration - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Expert Process Engineer for In Mold Decoration - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Responsible of one or more process steps Injection molding for In Mold Decoration parts;
- Process owner of the processes of Injection molding for In Mold Decoration parts;
- Responsible for the technical troubleshooting regarding injection molding of In Mold Decoration equipment;
- In case of supplier issue the failures must be documented and reported;
- Responsible for the installation of the production equipment and preparation of validation/release procedures;
- Respond to the production alarm systems, which is activated, if the realization of the production plan or the product quality is in danger;
- Responsible of reaching the targeted KPIs in injection molding of In Mold Decoration;
- Drive new process technology and continuous improvement. Ensure projects are completed on time;
- Provide technical support, capability improvement, standardized work, immediate problem solving, and process support for multiple processes;
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, implementation & control of the activity in injection molding of In Mold Decoration IMD parts;
- Responsible for implementing the best preventive and corrective measures for ensuring the best quality, highest equipment availability and the minimum costs.
- Location: Plant Novi Sad.
- University degree in Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the similar role;
- Experience in manufacturing field in the molding plastic parts;
- Experience with production processes in the area of lean production;
- Process specific knowledge In Mold Decoration (technology, process, material, supplier, etc);
- Experience with Quality management methods (including tools, policies, systems and processes);
- Advanced manufacturing technologies knowledge, systems, infrastructure, standards and processes related to plastic molding;
- Industry 4.0 applications knowledge, smart factory related technologies;
- Availability for 2 years delegation;
- Advanced MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people?s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
User Experience (UX) Business Area is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. We employ over 15,000 people in 21 locations around the world. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la