Automation Internship - Manufacturing TSR
This role is part of the Industrial Engineering Production Equipment UX Team from Continental Electronics Manufacturing Timisoara.
New colleague's responsibilities are the following:
- Create and modify Siemens PLC programs according to requests;
- Create new HMI designs and modify the actual design of the HMI's;
- Modify Electrical instalation according to the requests;
- Create BOM and placing orders for the components from BOM according to tasks;
- Preparing the reports and documentation for production equipment;
- Involved in digitalization projects, virtual commissioning, digital twin;
- Taking over different packages.
We are searching for new colleague enrolled in University - Mechatronics, Robotics, Computers and Automation, who should have:
- Siemens PLC's basic skills;
- Electrical drawing basic skills;
- Electrical components basic skills;
- Drives and sensors basic skills;
- Electropneumatics basic skills;
- English knowledge;
- Microsoft Office Knowledge;
- Good organizing skills;
- Work availability for 6 or 8 hours per day.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la