43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
System Project Leader (EE Platform Manager)_Sibiu_SAM VED_ESS_R&D
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Management of hardware technical teams, as well as cooperation with various departments and customers.
- Responsible and pro-active in EE strategy.
- Responsible for EE generic requirements ensuring technical feasibility of customer requirements and clarifying detailed technical requirements with customers, quality, and other involved stakeholders. -<li>Responsible for EE requirements traceability and refinement.
- Technical support and direction clarification with the involved teams.
- Responsible for cost related to EE strategy.
- Responsible for reporting EE platform status.
- Leads different technical forums with focus on EE.
- Direct involvement and leading of shortage topics.
- Coordination with ECU plants for production timing and issues.
- Tracking of ECU PV validations.
- Identifying potential development efforts synergies between different projects
- Responsible dentifying potential ECU hardware synergies between different projects
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- University degree in an engineering technical field (e.g. automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of system applications development and processes (e.g., automotive, aviation)
- Experience in project management.
- Electronic and Electrical background.
- Sound knowledge of microcontroller technology, EMC, printed circuit boards, measurement technology, layout development
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- High communication and analytical skills
- Customers, quality, cost, and result orientation
- Decision-making ability as well as objective, open, committed, and motivating appearance
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- International exposure is a plus
- Good knowledge of German language is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la