HR Operations Senior Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs HR Operations Senior Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, five consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
An expert in HR administration who has:
• A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in HR administration, including a good understanding of the main HR processes and the administrative support required;
• Very good analytical skills and problem-solving capability;
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of HR information systems (SAP knowledge could be an advantage);
• Very good knowledge of labor legislation;
• A client-oriented approach, we are operating at a fast pace and do our best to serve our internal clients in the most relevant;
• Great command of English;
• Attention to detail and quality focus;
• Team-player attitude and, last but not least, a good sense of humor :)
The job holder will focus on the following areas:
• Hiring and termination of individual labor relationships - monitoring all processes for compliance with local laws and company policies & standards;
• Administration of personnel - drafting all the necessary documents: labor contracts, contract addenda, decisions and other documents requested by employees;
• HR systems maintenance and reporting;
• Payroll support - collecting and centralizing all relevant info;
• Maintaining accuracy of data in the relevant systems.
Subject to our future team growth and internal demands dynamics, the role may enlarge or record various changes, in line with the job holder’s skills and professional interests.
What we offer:
🌱 Great perspective for your career
• the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
• well-prepared care process for newcomers, peer learning and coaching program (buddy & counselor program) and extended on-boarding process
• exposure from day one to a high diversity of tasks, projects and internal clients
💡 Continuous learning
• on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
• Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
• thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
🎯 Focus on your needs
• competitive compensation
• a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
• monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
• 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
• bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
• employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
travel insurance for professional & personal trips
💻 Flexible working experience
Hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly.
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
• open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
• recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
🌏 Community involvement
• 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
• the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.