Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Senior Accountant | Business Process Solutions
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, five consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance and professional qualifications
- CECCAR, CCF and ACCA - completed or in progress);
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and tax compliance practice;
- Previous experience with accounting ERP’s, such as Microsoft Nav, SAP, etc.;
- Good command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Previous experience in business development is a significant plus;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Strong oral and written communication / presentation skills;
- Technology oriented and open to innovation;
- Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
- Being part in BPS projects related to the preparation of the accounting and tax compliance evidence according to the Romanian laws and regulatory norms, GAAP conversions, preparation of management reporting, etc.
- Review the deliverables prepared by the team;
- Write and review accounting advices for client;
- Assist management team in advising clients on various accounting and tax compliance matters;
- Being actively involved in developing and delivering innovative accounting services;
- Maintain relationship with the clients;
- Handle multiple client engagements, ensuring high quality and timely delivery of the services;
- Actively support Managers and Partners in marketing & business development efforts (eminence building initiatives, client meetings and negotiations, drafting proposals, webinars, etc.);
- Share knowledge with the team and continue to learn and develop personal goals.
- If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
What we offer:
🌱 Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
💡 Continuous learning
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
🎯 Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, -
- vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
💻 Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
🌏 Community involvement
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
Raporteaza eroarea la