Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DRAXLMAIER Group active
View all jobs Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education Degree in Technical field (mandatory Electronics);
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the field (Electronics industry);
• Knowledge of the problem solving tools (8D, is/is-not analysis, Ishikawa diagram, Pareto);
• Knowledge of the quality standards like VDA 6.3, Field failure analysis (FFA), AIAG, IATF 16949;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• SAP knowledge;
• IPC 600 and IPC 610 knowledge are an advantage;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Very good English knowledge is a must, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
• Maintain the relationship with suppliers and make sure the materials are according to the specifications;
• Responsible for opening and processing complaints and analyze / report closing time for complaints;
• Support for production processes;
• Creation / modification of the inspection plan, in collaboration with the project team and all departments involved in the project;
• Keep in touch with the project team and all departments involved in the project;
• Participates in operative meetings and to suppliers meetings;
• Responsible to ensure that the quality standards are observed / met during the pre-series phase of the project;
• Manages non conformity costs suppliers for quality issues;
• Monitoring returning of NOK parts and debit notes from suppliers for NOK purchased parts.
• Exciting tasks in a family-run company with more than 70,000 car enthusiasts in over 20 countries;
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work – life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.
- 13th salary
- Holiday bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical insurance
- Bookster subscription
- Payment / Compensation for extra hours
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events
- Meal vouchers
- Holiday vouchers