43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Group Leader for Supplier Quality
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher education degree in a Technical field;
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 and VDA FFA;
• Processing and data collection from SAP, other applications;
• 8D methodology / complaints, retraining, special characteristics;
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory, German is an advantage;
• Communication and leadership skills, team – player attitude, analytical skills and process – oriented thinking.
• Coordination of SQA and Quality technicians team activity for Electronics and Battery segments;
• Monitoring of KPIs and of Incoming Inspection Plan for purchased parts;
• Link between Supplier Production Plant and SQA supervisors;
• Ensures and implements a process of early detection of problems related to quality of components;
• Coordinates complaint management activities to suppliers and coordinates escalation management to suppliers, monitoring during 8D process and ensure corrective actions implementation and monitoring 8D assessments;
• Permanent optimization (CIP) in the sense of the 0 mistakes strategy and for identifying and applying the possibilities of saving costs;
• Participates in operative meetings and to suppliers meetings;
• Preparation / presentation during audits in the area of responsibility;
• Preparation / and representation of its area during customer audits;
• Cooperate in the support and coordination of the reporting process to the Quality manager, as part of evaluating the management system. Comply with the assigned KPIs, report to the next-level positions, analyze deviations and implement effective actions to achieve goals;
• Manages non conformity costs suppliers for quality issues;
• Monitoring returning of NOK parts and debit notes from suppliers for NOK purchased parts.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work – life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.
Raporteaza eroarea la