Operations Team Leader – Overnight Shift
|Angajator:||The Access Group|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
• Be in charge with the operational maintenance, performance and improvement of the MSP platforms and associated services.
• Be responsible for a team consisting of 6 1st Line and 2nd Line support engineers. You will work seamlessly with counterparts in the UK to be clear on roles and responsibilities.
• Ensure proactive monitoring, alerting and real time service health is managed and drive preventative action to protect customer services.
• Build and deliver an estates view of the MSP services, with clear focus on supportability, capacity and asset management.
• Manage directly the local team, including hiring, development and career planning, shift planning and our Employee Success Plans.
• Ensure the teams are available to deliver the required 24x7 working patterns in alignment with the UK team.
• Define and deliver operational run books / play books for core services and ensure upskilling and knowledge sharing is in place.
• Play a key role in defining, governing and delivering the forward schedule of change at a customer and a platform wide level.
• Be responsible for driving SLA and associated KPI performance alongside individual and departmental goals.
• Identify key trends and service impacting events to enhance our problem management capability.
• Take ownership for specific projects and departmental priorities as part of the extended leadership team.
• Directly engage with customers in response to incidents and urgent requests, if necessary.
• Ensure a major incident process is adhered to and executed outside of UK hours
• Previous experience in leading a technical operations team in a 24x7 environment.
• In depth knowledge of service basics and IT platforms, applications and underlying infrastructure.
• Whilst not necessarily hands on, a strong level of technical understanding is required:
o MS Active Directory and MS365 (Essential)
o Windows Desktop OS (Essential)
o Windows Server Operating Systems (Essential)
o Citrix Environments (Essential)
o Application support of applications from major vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, VEEAM etc (Desirable)
o Enterprise monitoring such as Solarwinds (Desirable)
o Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware. (Desirable)
• Proven Customer service skills with direct customer contact.
• Knowledge of supporting VDI environments (Desirable)
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs and to be able to accurately describe their importance.
• People centred leadership style who leads by example.
• Ability to lean into technical issues and roll your sleeves up when needed.
• Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
• Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution.
• Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas.
• Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
• Structured troubleshooting skills and inquisitive nature.
• Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times.
• Proactive thinking with Problem management and Problem solving.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
• Private Healthcare
• Private Life Insurance
• Christmas Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Meal Tickets
• 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
Raporteaza eroarea la