Developing Senior Auditor (no experience required) - Bucuresti
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Developing Senior Auditor (no experience required) - Bucuresti active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Job Description & Summary A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
What would you be doing?
- Taking part in developing an audit strategy and audit plans (obtaining an understanding of the client and its business processes, performing risk assessments & working with more senior team members);
- Executing operational activities (collecting data, performing audit activities, reviewing the work by focusing on quality);
- Collaborating with teams & clients that are based locally and abroad to ensure all stages of projects are provided on time and in line with PwC’s quality standards;
- Learning new skills daily (audit planning, project management, time management, etc.).
- You are a fresh graduate or planning to graduate within the next 12 months (from any field);
- You have excellent analytical skills (including the ability to interpret data and take actions based on data);
- You are motivated by learning and experience different roles;
- You are curious and open-minded;
- You are well-organized, detailed-oriented & thrive while multitasking;
- You can work independently and within the team;
- Your communication skills are great, and you are able to build good working relationships;
- Your English skills are upper-intermediate or advanced.
- Highly developed organizational and project management skills;
- Experience in leading projects;
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and presentation tools.