Environmental Health & Safety Engineer - Fixed-term contract
|Employer:||TE Connectivity Sensor Solutions|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred. Preferably in Environmental, Health & Safety
• Professional EH&S Certification preferred, e.g. Certified Safety Professional, Certified Environmental Manager, Waste manager etc.
• 5+ years of working experience in manufacturing environment with emphasis on safety/environmental management
• Demonstrated communication, negotiation, influencing, collaboration and team building skills are required.
• Thorough knowledge of EH&S state and country regulatory requirements.
• Must have ability to work without direct day-to-day supervision
• Must be able to successfully manage multiple activities
• Lead/support efforts in the development, implementation, and evaluation of all environmental, health and safety processes, programs, and procedures to achieve goals and continuous improvement.
• Ensure compliance with all country and local environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and TE standards.
• Develop and maintain a compliance calendar to confirm all compliance activity timelines are met, to include environmental permits and permit reporting requirements.
• Develop and maintain an effective EH&S management system.
• Assess training needs, create and implement all required safety training to include new employees’ orientation. Deliver EHS training sessions to all levels of the plant organization.
• Ensure incident investigations are effective in the identification of root cause and that corrective and preventive actions are implemented in a timely manner.
• Lead safety meetings with site leaders, employees and Safety committee volunteers.
• Complete internal and external EHS reporting requirements in a timely manner.
• Assist operational leader in EHS spending and capital investments decision making and planning.
• Coach operational leadership to establish best in class EHS culture.
• Challenge and foster employee engagement and recognition to ensure best in class EHS systems are implemented and sustained.
• Develop a “visual factory” for environmental, health and safety programs.
• Govern chemical management, handling of all hazardous and non-hazardous wastes streams.
• Maintain ISO 14001 certification and preparation of all required EHS audits
Raporteaza eroarea la