43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Player Support Agent with Italian - Video Games - Remote
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services.
By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetising the most engaging experiences.
We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
- C1-C2 Italian mastery, with an emphasis on written communication skills.
- Keywords is an international and multilingual company, so English is our common language for communication. We expect candidates to feel comfortable using English on a daily basis.
- You know your way around either MS Office or Google Suite apps.
- Previous experience in Customer Service (remote or on-site/retail) is a plus but not essential, as full training is provided.
- Available to work full-time, 5 days a week which may include weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday).
- Provide superb Customer Support experience to players, assisting them with issues they encounter and tackling game-related questions.
- Use your investigative skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system
- Support players through e-mail and / or chat. You will not take any phone calls!
- Collaboration is key - take initiative by assisting internal teams with project-related requests. Enjoy continuous interaction with the client's development team. You might be the voice of the product, but you're also their ear on the ground.
- Lots of us at Keywords live and breathe video games. But even if you don't, there's plenty of time to become a master of the product you are supporting.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
- Extensive Medical insurance provided by Medicover and their partner network in Romania.
- Days off for special personal events, according to the Internal Regulations, e.g. marriage, childbirth, compassionate leave and exams days off for obtaining professionally relevant certifications.
- A monthly allowance of 650 RON which you will be able to use for a wide range of benefits, that are relevant to you: medical/dental services for you and/or your family members, access to sports clubs, meal tickets, private pension, personal development courses (e.g. IT, accounting, finance, HR, foreign languages, driving courses), tourism in Romania, public transportation subscription, gifts, utility or phone/Internet bills, access to cultural events, etc.
- Learning & Development to help you reach your true maximum potential by providing access to training and digital resources relevant for your area of expertise.
Raporteaza eroarea la