Software Test Manager for Radar Systems (ADAS), Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Mechanics, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- Experience in validation&verification methods and methodologies,
- Project management basics,
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level-B,
- Availability to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work.
- Take ownership of your tasks and projects,
- Team oriented,
- Receptive to feedback,
- Willingness to learn, grow and to further develop yourself,
- Excellent communication and coordination skills,
- Target and quality orientation.
- Fluent in English, German could be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager-A,
- Previous experience in Automotive field.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
We are currently looking for a Test Manager for Radar Systems to join our team which improves life by innovating the automated driving systems.
Within the Automotive business sector, we coordinate the testing activities for customer projects in which radar-based driver assistance functions, such as predictive emergency breaking and adaptive cruise control, are developed.
Your responsibilities as a test manager are to:
Define and continuosly improve the test strategy,
Create and maintain the test schedule,
Plan the project's test infrastructure,
Track test execution and control achievement of test targets,
Collect test results for all test levels resulting in an overall test summary report,
Report the status of testing activities to project management,
Closely cooperate with international partners.
Raporteaza eroarea la