43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
System Integrator for Radar, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, or comparable;
- You have experience in the automotive projects (ADAS systems would be a big plus);
- You have experience with automotive communication protocols;
- You have know-how regarding ECU diagnostics and flashing;
- You have experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdb++).
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenge;
- You are willing to travel;
- You have scientific research experience.
- English - a good level is mandatory;
Nice to have:
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
We are currently looking for a System Integrator to work within our teams.
In your role you will:
- You will be responsible for requirements engineering;
- You will be the Change and Defect management interface between customer and internal development team;
- You will do effort estimation support for projects (during the acquisition phase) or change requests;
- You will keep a close cooperation with the Technical Project Manager;
- You will offer support for end-of-line topics;
- You will perform system tests of ECU interfaces as HMI, diagnosis and communication;
- Coordination and setup of test vehicles will be in your responsibility;
- Coordination of vehicle tests is also something that you will focus on.
Raporteaza eroarea la