Local SQM Engineer - Sibiu Quality Plant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Local SQM Engineer - Sibiu Quality Plant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Execute the consequent supplier management activities to track any quality deviations;
- Managing of Quality Notifications and quality improvement actions at supplier
- Drive root cause analysis and enforce the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier to ensure that the parts and services meet the defined quality requirements; Initiate, lead and drive supplier improvement programs. Responsible for receiving 8D process from suppliers;
- Direct responsibility in managing the improvement projects of the situations with suppliers (in collaboration with the Central Functions);
- Managing the critical situations within the area of responsibility;
- Management of supplier process changes with PPAP process to achieve PSW release;
- Perform Supplier Process Audit for problem solving according 8D process or VDA 6.3 audit ( availability for 25% of time for travel );
- Planning of Incoming inspection(Control plans) SAP;
- Coordinate collection of the supplier related quality related costs (QRC);
- Reports to his superior about the actual status and about the future tasks regarding quality;
- Other tasks given by the direct superior; work according to the process descriptions, work instructions and control plans;
- Assures support & manages the situations of suspect materials in production;
- Interface with other departments for improvement projects of the situations with suppliers (in collaboration with the Central Functions);
- Manages the raw material stock - Administration of purchased products in quarantine;
- Plan, initiate and control preventive orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run@Rate, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.), to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements.
- Technical know-how engineering . Mechanical , Electromechanical;
- Knowledge of IATF16949 specific requirements;
- Reading and understanding of a specification, drawing;
- Knowledge of Quality tools and methods;
- Knowledge of English Language conversational and written on advance level minimum.
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools (lean manufacturing, six sigma);
- SAP, SQM specific transactions (claim management, logistic transactions, define inconming inspection plan, data management-PPAP upload);
- VDA 6.3 process audit;
- Experience in Injection molding, plastic mechatronic assembly and testing, semiconductors tehnology, die casting, stamping.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.