New Product Launch Manager- FF PSS: Manufacturing TSR
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Responsible for project serial life management with main focus on change management activities as a first step. After gaining experience, project management activities related to industrialization of new projects will be added.
- All activities are done in close collaboration with a cross-functional team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing, industrial engineering and support departments;
- Planning, implementation and optimization of manufacturing methods / technology;
- Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering and Purchasing departments;
- Creation of manufacturing related documents (e.g. manufacturing plans, work instructions, SAP routings planning and maintenance );
- Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department;
- Close tracking and improvement of the key performance indicators for the product during its life cycle. Supports daily activities related to problem solving, deviation process and Gemba walks
- Technical University degree;
- Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
- Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineering - appreciated;
- Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- English is mandatory; German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la