Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Internship - Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship - Software Developer - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other team developers for achieving the projects goals;
- Testing and evaluating new technologies that can lead to success of the project guided by a mentor;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software;
- Code and test software based upon tasks received from senior developers and project managers;
- Support the end users of the applications by resolving related issues;
- Work together with a global team to achieve new product like MetaVers.
- On going studies - Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming Development and Electronics;
- C#, Python, Angular, GitHub skills;
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with software design and development environment would be plus.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la