Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
PR & Social Media Intern - UiPath
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Joburi studenti si programe de internship - Hipo.ro active.
Vezi toate job-urile PR & Social Media Intern - UiPath active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Joburi studenti si programe de internship - Hipo.ro|
We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls. Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don’t have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is in search of a PR & Social Media Intern to join our Summer internship program in our Social Media team in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for incredibly motivated, driven and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams. In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a global class of interns.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Assist in the creation of engaging and relevant social media content
- Schedule & publish posts on various social media platforms (eg: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Respond to customer inquiries and comments on social media platforms in a timely and professional manner & based on the guidelines
- Collaborate with various teams on social media campaigns and strategies
- Research and stay-up-to-date with current social media best practices and trends
- Provide support in the creation of social media ads
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Social Media Manager
What you'll bring to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and their respective audiences
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ideal but not mandatory - familiar with editing tools (eg: Adobe, Canva)
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we may assist you.
Raporteaza eroarea la