43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Service Manager with German
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
ATOS is a global leader in digital transformation with employees in 71 countries and annual revenue of € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Education: Preferably technical university degree or a similar qualification.
• Basic understanding of IT Services and IT infrastructure services;
• Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, e.g. Office 365 , Excel Reporting;
• Experienced in IT Service Management processes;
• ITIL certified;
• Previous experience in customer interfacing roles.
• Good coordination skills. Keep records and organize strategic approaches to make sure the correct steps are being followed;
• Good communication skills in both verbal and written form. Accurate listening and ability to follow/give instructions;
• Goal-Setting and Planning. Ability to act proactively;
• Ability to prioritize and multitask. Juggling different work activities and shifting attention from one task to another in a way that the quality and effectiveness will not be compromised;
• Excellent command of English and German language.
Service Manager responsible to ensure that services are delivered in line with Service Description and all Service Level targets are achieved.
Day to day activities require the co-ordination and operational reviews with delivery teams, in order to provide the service according to the contractual SLAs. The SM also takes care that the quality of services are maintained and identifies areas for continuous improvement.
The responsibilities of a Service Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Acting as single interface for the Delivery Teams while interacting with Customer/ Account Service Team members and other stakeholders;
• Implementing relevant policies and standards including compliance against security policies;
• Acting as safeguard for the operational tasks, for them to be successfully managed along the contract lifecycle;
• Active participation in service reviews;
• Suggests and validates solutions for limited up-selling within the dedicated scope;
• Gaining understanding of the customer organization, contract content, business context and priorities;
• Acting as 1st level of escalation for technical teams for all services in scope;
• Ensuring Atos Service Management Model (ASMM) processes are applied and followed for the services in scope;
• Evaluating and managing customers’ requests while driving continuous improvement (ex: automation, standardization, risk management like zero incident program);
• Driving/ensuring completion of Service Acceptance, technical validation and handover processes for new scope.
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Raporteaza eroarea la