Area Sales Manager - South Area
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Established in 1999, ISG in its expansion has become a European leader in HR consulting. With over 750 employees across 60 offices, we provide high-quality solutions for all HR matters in 40 countries.
A flat corporate structure and homogenous global practices guarantee an always smooth and rapid project implementation.
Our dynamic development, the high quality of our services, the dedicated commitment of our qualified consultants and an excellent price-performance ratio are the reason for ISG’s success. Steady growth by entering new markets and opening new offices is part of our business strategy.
Our consultants are specialists and, as a team, cover all sectors with in-depth specialist knowledge.
We are your full-service provider in all personnel matters. Our services include Executive Search, Search & Selection, Personnel Development & Training, Employer Branding, Media House, Outplacement, Interim Management and Temporary Staffing.
For our Client, a multinational building materials producer, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager for the South part of Romania.
- university degree;
- relevant experience in a similar position in an building materials production company;
- MS Office (word, excel, power point) and English fluent;
- communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
- result and client oriented;
- driving license: B category and available for traveling.
- Meeting sales targets according to the budgets, sales plans and company policies.
- Establishing and developing good relationship with clients, assessing their needs in order to present adequate product solutions and services;
- Implementation of marketing strategy, in cooperation with marketing department;
- Keeping a track of ongoing projects;
- Providing weekly reports, monitoring the market and proposing action plan;
- Applying company policies, values, work ethics and client engagement.
If you are interested to further explore this opportunity, send us your CV at matilda.anton at isg.com.
Raporteaza eroarea la