43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Global Performance Manager
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are seeking for a Global Performance Manager to join our Global Financial Business Services team to monitor delivery excellence across customer engagements and Delivery Hubs - based on jointly signed-off Efficiency & Productivity KPIs.
- Monitors Financial Business Services delivery excellence across customer engagements and FBS Delivery Hubs - based on jointly signed-off Efficiency & Productivity KPIs.
- Providing regular updates on material service/ delivery issues, related root cause analysis, and mitigating actions.
- Supporting Global Service Leads and Local Delivery Leads in driving Continuous Improvements & Innovation (in close alignment with Global Transformation Manager and respective SMEs)
- Tracking the financial/ non-financial performance of Global Financial Business Services following an ONE P/L philosophy and covering the entire Planning/ Budgeting Cycle: Regular Sales Outlooks; Monitoring of monthly financials (together with global/ local Allianz Services Finance & Controlling Teams); Preparing for Global FBS Budget/ Plan (together with global/ local Az Services Finance & Controlling Teams).
- Tracking Global Financial Business Services Investment Budget.
- Global coordination of global/ local Financial Business Services Productivity Achievement tracking.
- Global Financial Business Services Contributions to Allianz Services Strategic Dialogue and Planning Dialogue Cycles.
- Strong academic background
- Experience in working in global teams
- Experience in working in agile global project organizations
- Strong technical skills in relevant Finance Shared Services process & services domains (. S2P, Q2C, R2R, FP&A)
- Experience working on Power Point, analyzing data and presenting to senior management
- Process improvement and innovation oriented
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European Language is a plus)
- Previous experience in the Finance Shared Services delivery organization is a plus
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Pro-active behavior
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills
- Strong management skills as problem solving, clear expectation management and establishment of trustful relationships
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work with different regions worldwide
- Ability to think in processes and process dependencies as well as ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude
Benefits Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la