43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Data Protection Officer
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
ATOS is a global leader in digital transformation with employees in 71 countries and annual revenue of € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Experience in privacy, data protection, data management, data security, risk management, IT audits and/or compliance Bachelor's Degree in IT or Law is preferred
• Expertise in National and European data protection laws and practices in-depth understanding of the GDPR
• Ability to transfer data protection concepts into clear recommendations;
• Proficiency with MS-Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
• English language - advanced level, both writing and speaking;
• Solid understanding of ethical responsibilities and able to conduct the role independently and with integrity;
• A key eye for detail;
• One or more of the following certifications is an important asset: Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Excellent management skills and the ability to work easily with internal staff at all levels as well as public authorities;
• Able to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to travel frequently
• Training organization employees on GDPR compliance requirements
• Conduct regular assessments and audits to ensure GDPR compliance
• Serving as the point of contact between the company and the relevant supervisory authority
• Maintaining records of all data processing activities conducted by the company
• Responding to data subjects to inform them about how their personal data is being used and what measures the company has put in place to protect their data
• Ensuring that data subjects’ requests to see copies of their personal data or to have their personal data erased are fulfilled or responded to, as necessary
• To monitor the implementation and application of the relevant data protection laws.
• To prepare data protection impact assessment reports for personal data processing projects and monitor its performance.
• Be involved in the Company’s legal obligations in terms of GDPR and take all the actions required in order to avoid any administrative fines and damages to be faced.
• Informs and advises the organization of its obligations under the GDPR and documents this advice;
• Advices and updates the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the GDPR and oversees the implementation of relevant policies and procedures;
• Undertakes all necessary measures in cooperation with related parties of the Company to keep the compliance with the GDPR requirements.
• Ensures that the documentation requirements under the Regulation are maintained;
• Provides advice and oversight in relation to the Data Protection Impact Assessments and monitors its performance;
• Addresses the enquiries from company staff on Data Protection, providing them with appropriate advice and guidance;
• Keep the confidentiality concerning the performance of the tasks;
• Performs any other tasks required by the relevant data protection laws;
• Maintaining the relation with local and international lawyers.
• Promote inside the company the importance of Data Protection and maintain/monitor an awareness program.
Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Raporteaza eroarea la