Technical Documentation Intern I Belgium I 1 April
|Employer:||AIESEC in Romania|
What is AIESEC and what Internship programs do we have?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT. The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies.
Whether we are talking about a start-up in tourist countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL, Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
👉🏻 UCB – The Facts:
- Global Biopharmaceutical
- 7500 people with over 70 nationalities
- Focus on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases
- Workforce of 49% women, 51% men
- Total revenue grew to €4.6 billion in 2018
- ~25% of revenue invested in cutting edge R&D
This work will be performed in the context of cross-functional technical project teams that ensure the design, development, industrialization of medical device for UCB product and ultimately patients. The goal of the function is to author, review reports, templates and manage documentation for device and delivery systems development team; to support the Design History File and the regulatory license applications with high standards. The jobholder will collaborate with various quality, regulatory, scientific, clinical and manufacturing experts.
👉🏻Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Review technical and scientific documentation
- Coordinate submissions files elaboration
- Data integrity review
- Source data from batch records, lab books, UCB’s data management systems and existing reports, evaluating the information, and generate summary reports
- Assess in project team the timelines and deliverables and coordinate and track the relevant documentation accordingly
- Liaise with other departments or external partners to ensure documentation meets stakeholder’s needs (quality, regulatory, commercial manufacturing, etc…).
Raporteaza eroarea la