Customer Support with Excellent German and English
Randstad este lider global în recrutare și gestionare de personal. Încă din 2016, suntem prezenți pe piața din România, în București și în Slatina. Având un număr de peste 130 de consultanți, peste 300 de clienți activi și minim 3000 de angajări pe an, contribuim la evoluția pieței muncii din România și ne apropiem de obiectivul nostru global de a impacta pozitiv viața profesională a oamenilor care au nevoie de un loc de muncă până în 2030.Cerinte
● You must have an EXCELLENT command of German and English;
● You are a very good organizer;
● You pay attention to details;
● You can understand what makes people tick;
● It would be a plus to have previous working experience in a customer support department or to have worked abroad (especially in thе US).
● Respond to company customer inquiries regarding their purchases via email or other channels (always in written form; not via phone or video calls); You will filter this information and report it to the Marketing Manager.
● Monitor company brands and increase engagement and awareness in various niches;
● Representation of company brands on official websites;
● Interact with customers to learn how company brands are perceived;
● Collecting and interpreting the information collected from the market;
● Develop new products based on a need you identify in the market;
● Improvement of existing products based on research accumulated from the company's audience;
● Find great marketing hooks and help build your marketing message;
● Participate in building the marketing strategy;
● Brainstorming marketing ideas.
● Advantageous salary package (depending on experience);
● Monthly bonuses (that really exist);
● Career growth opportunities within a global team;
● Attractive work environment;
● Two teambuildings per year (on working days);
● Private medical insurance;
Raporteaza eroarea la