Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Communication specialist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Communication specialist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Run/Maintain the global & local (Germany) content in Allianz Technology HR (Human Resources) Portal:
- Interacts with topic owners (HR Business Partners) for new or outdated content
- Creates changes in Adobe experience manager – the tool to work with HR Portal (adds search key words, sets correct name of a file etc.);
- Creates content for the HR portal (e.g., news, articles)
- Translates documents from English to German
- Contributes with improvement ideas (analyze content reports, scanning articles for outdated info, implementing changes in tone & language)
- Collaborates with working group for updates and improvements (e.g., new features) on the HR Portal
- Adds global and local (DE) apps to the portal
- Acts as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and 1st level support for content and technical issues
- Support theGlobal COO/CPO communicator in internal communication activities and campaigns:
- Contributes to the development of the communication strategy and plan for assigned projects and actively contribute to the communicator's community
- Develops and distributes communication templates and materials on various internal channels
- Prepares, compiles, and creates content for internal communication, i.e., composing, editing, and producing communications for internal target groups including, but not limited to event presentations and content, scripts & storyboards for video/podcasts, intranet articles, newsletters etc.
- Contributes to creating flows and communication processes that will lead to the improvement of the service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in project management, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, Office 365
- 2+ years of communications experience
- Native fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluent German language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with a wide range of digital communication tools and channels
- Proven ability to create and summarize content of complex nature
- Proficient writing skills
- Well-developed listening and communications skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and the ability to work with new tools and in multi-cultural environments
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Raporteaza eroarea la