43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Intern Engineering (Hardware) - Sibiu AN R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 10.03.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Your first task: be willing to learn & grow alongside an awesome team! #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
- Provides support in the development and adaptation of SW components and modules, under the guidance and in accordance with the requirements of the components / modules.
- Ensure technical support in the creation of computer programs, according to predefined specifications, and their assembly into coherent systems, including testing to ensure compliance with the specifications.
- Generates documents and reports according to the defined development processes
- Internal and external presentation of project results
- English knowledge- written and spoken B2
- Microsoft Office excel for Data analysis
- Basic - Computer debugging knowledge
- Basic - Electricity and Electronics knowledge
- Programming knowledge
- Electronical measurement tools
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Social skills (team skills, open for contacts, proactivity).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la