Buyer Non-Production Material - Sibiu Purchasing Plant
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Sourcing Process -> managing the requests for quotations, negotiations and price checks for projects managed in Sibiu location and for Purchasing strategic projects;
- Purchase Order Management -> checking and approving orders in the system as well as updating the delivery dates based on order confirmations the purchase orders;
- Contract Management -> negotiating contract clauses, signing, storing, prolonging and updating according to Internal Customer's needs the contracts;
- Supplier Management -> managing the escalation coming from location related to late deliveries, quality issues, reaction, etc; developing supplier database and ensure the collaboration with strategic suppliers; obtaining the mandatory documents needed from suppliers for the collaboration;
- Purchasing Strategic project management -> developing & managing projects which bring financial gain & process improvements for the Company in accordance to the local Purchasing Strategy.
- Background: Purchasing, Economics, Business, Supply Chain Management;
- Advanced negotiation skills / Experience 3 years in Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management;
- Project management: planning & organizing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Presentation & efficient communication skills;
- Driven for results and self motivated;
- Continuous learner;
- Legal know-how;
- Advanced level for English language;
- Advance level for MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of specific materials used in Automotive industry;
- Experience working in SAP.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la