Vendor Management with English
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 6000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Track, manage and escalate any issues
- Monitor commercial and financial engagements with vendors to ensure that external costs are in line with cost optimization initiatives defined across the business
- Continuously seek tactical reduction and drive competitive sourcing options whenever needed
- Track the end-to-end ordering process (purchase order creation, invoicing and payment)
- Provide assistance to business owners regarding vendors selection of existing and preferred vendors
- Act as the front door in light of business requirements which might require the sourcing of new vendors and work hand in hand with Procurement to assist the sourcing process (launch of RFPs, compliance with internal approvals etc.)
- Challenge the demand in order to continuously adhere to the current IT strategy and portfolio
- Ensure that our operations are aligned to Allianz Technology Standard and internal processes (data privacy, outsourcing, risks & security etc.) by working closely with business owners to enforce process awareness and call out risks as necessary
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the field of Vendor/Finance Management and/or Procurement
- Handling of external providers and risks management
- Experience in cost optimization initiatives
- Experience in running crisis and emergency situations
- Financial, Operations, and IT knowledge is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft systems like MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and O365, SAPMM would be a plus.
- Strong social skills: communication, conflict management, analytical thinking and problem solving, negotiations, partner management
- Highly organized with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Detail oriented and ability to work with large sets of qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to interface deftly with peers/ colleagues/ seniors, interact with multiple groups across multiple regions and to influence others without direct authority
- Fluent in English
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service orientated
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la