Ux Software Designer (UXD230110IN)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are looking for an experienced Designer who values elegant interface design and who can effectively communicate difficult design concepts.
The ideal candidate should have a proven record of using research, design and validation methodologies to drive new ideas from design conceptualization through product delivery. The designer in this role will produce sketches, wire-frames and annotated designs in an iterative product development environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: user research, interface design, usability testing, accessibility testing, close collaboration with product ownership/management, and stakeholder reviews with design, sales and support colleagues around the world.
- 3+ year’s experience in UX and software design
- Expert with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Full range designer with ability to:
- Independently lead design activities - requirements discussions with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Collaborate with marketing, architecture, dev and project management to create a design plan to meet UX needs.
- Perform UX discovery tasks including contextual inquiry, user observation, competitive evaluations, etc.
- Create and evaluate design concepts: low to high fidelity sketches, wireframes and prototypes/mockups to communicate design strategies and interaction behaviors
- Develop prototypes (click-through screens/wireframes) to aid in design validation and testing
- Demonstrated interaction design experience
- Produce polished modern visual designs for overall UI and assets
- Apply experience in user research methodologies to translate user needs into appealing designs
- Lead product/design feedback cycle: including surveys, usability testing, stakeholder reviews.
- Demonstrate passion for UX and advocate its value as a strategic business advantage
- Effectively communicate and support team collaboration
- Experience with B2B software design
- Experience creating accessible (Section 508) designs
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum)
- Design and execute usability testing
- Experience with prototyping tools (Invision or other)
- Experience with design systems, branding and design standards.
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration. Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Raporteaza eroarea la