43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Cash Applications & Admin Assistant
|Employer:||The Access Group|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
As a well-rounded Cash Applications & Admin Assistant, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
• Excellent interpersonal and positive influencing skills across the spectrum of the company.
• Track record of credit control success within a business with multiple thousands of customers.
• Ability to build and nurture relationships across reporting levels.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High standard of written and spoken English.
• Computer literate with strength in the MS Office products.
• Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to work in
• Strong work ethic and professional working behavior
Reporting to the Operational Finance Manager, you will be part of the team which is responsible for the Credit Control operations within The Access Group’s 60,000 directly supported End Users. You are an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate individual with a strong work ethic, focused on building positive, productive and professional relationships with staff members and customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage the department’s inbox and communicate effectively with the credit control team or directly with customers.
• Manage Acquisition customers updating bank details to our main Access bank account.
• Maintain an effective communication with the customers.
• Provide support and cover for the Direct Debit collections process.
• Update account status records and collection efforts.
• Generate invoices and account statements.
• Perform account reconciliations.
• Assist the daily auto posting and subsequent allocation of receipts from customers.
• Provide support on ad-hoc duties requested by the direct manager.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
• Private Healthcare
• Private Life Insurance
• Christmas Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Meal Tickets
• 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.
Raporteaza eroarea la