Project Manager METRO
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
You can be our Project Manager if you have:
- Between 1-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Strong interest in working with retail projects, preferably in the area of construction;
- Customer oriented skills and your are able to properly interact with customers and external partners on various occasions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Computer and digital skills;
- Proactiveness in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them quickly and creatively, with good decision-making skills;
- Capability of working in a dynamic and innovative environment, handling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, while being able to prioritize appropriately;
- Proactive attitude and you are a great team player with an open and positive spirit.
In the role of Project Manager, you will use your skills and learn with us to:
- Coordinate end-to-end projects under your responsibility, from budgeting to completion;
- Coordinate activities related to the projects under your responsibility, taking into account established objectives, quality standards and completion deadlines;
- Present the status and communicate to colleagues in the company as well as external partners the progress made and the necessary steps that will be implemented;
- Provide regular reports to superiors, regularly review and assess the progress of projects, providing feedback on optimal strategy as well as resource requirements;
- Identify, analyze and monitor any possible risks that may occur during the project and make recommendations to reduce critical or uncertain aspects;
- Organize your daily tasks and responsibilities in order to meet customer expectations through professionalism and the quality of the services provided.
- Lunch and holiday are provided by us through meal vouchers and holiday bonus;
- Your health is a priority for us, that's why you benefit from private medical insurance;
- Your performance is rewarded with team or individual bonuses;
- You get extra days off for various occasions;
- You have access to psychological, financial and legal counselling for you and your family;
- You get holiday and special occasion bonuses (Christmas, Easter, 1 June);
- You get a referral bonus for new #METROCHAMPIONS for our team;
- You get discounts on medical and sports subscriptions;
- We value stability and reward it with extra vacation days and loyalty bonuses;
If this sounds good to you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
METRO Romania is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.
Raporteaza eroarea la