Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Distribution Manager for Bulgaria and North Macedonia Bosch Rexroth
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 30,500 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With its cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, the company is the partner for machines and plants.
The company's drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. Bosch Rexroth inspire its customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services - from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Bosch Rexroth represents a one-stop source for all drive and control technologies and provides productive, energy-efficient and customized solutions. The Company has a history of more than 200 years, production and customizing sites in 20 countries and sales associates in 80 countries.
Changing scenes on the theater, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is company's driving force.
In 2007 Bosch Rexroth opened its first plant in Romania and focused ever since on producing linear industrial and assembly technologies, electric drive and mobility solutions, industrial hydraulics and solutions for the 4.0 industry
To increase its competitiveness and production efficiency, Bosch Rexroth had implemented the most modern industrial technologies.
- Finished university studies (Technical University is an advantage)
- Experience in sales min. 5 years
- Experience in distribution management- represents an advantage
- Experience in sales for industrial equipment
- Good English level
- Bulgarian/German language is an advantage
- Meal vouchers - 20 RON/ working day
- 25 holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule possibilities within Romania
- Relocation package
- Transportation support
- Company performance bonus
- Gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Summer bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Childbirth support
- Referral bonus - in case you recommend a friend for the company
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world, and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises includes free of charge medical consultation and check-ups
- Sport and recreational possibilities - being active fosters great performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball and many more
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for our products
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, line managers and specialist
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - represented over 10 different nationalities and languages are spoken by our colleagues
- Main area of responsibility is Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- Making forecasts for expected order intake and sales over the coming months/years.
- Identifying target markets for profitable growth and using this to develop partner strategies for how we can address these target markets and how we can act successfully in them.
- Pre-select potential suitable partners.
- Set up, supervise, and manage a sales, service, and solution partner network
- Advise/assist in the preparation of sales/mkt plans for these accounts
- Evaluating, auditing, and certifying partners according to DC processes from Sales Excellence
- Translate target situation versus starting position into action plan and training plan per partner
- As the person with final responsibility, guide the partners to a working method and behavioral market position that fits the DC policy and contributes to healthy growth
- In consultation with the contracting department to come to the right contract conditions with the partner.
- Maintaining or developing relationships with relevant market parties resulting in a good market positioning.
- Creating and executing market introduction concepts, including the development of product- launch programs and preparing instructions for marketing communication measures (including USP's).
- Establish and coordinate a national training calendar for partner education.
- Conduct audits to determine compliance with partner requirements and competencies
- Agreeing on price, delivery, and payment conditions for the longer term.
- Making visit reports of each customer visit; incl. keeping up to date.
Raporteaza eroarea la