Java Software Engineer Specialist
|Angajator:||Worldpay from FIS|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
FIS, an American multinational corporation which offers a wide range of financial products and services is present in Romania with a FinTech development center for Merchant Solutions business segment, named Worldpay Technology Bucharest.Cerinte
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Software Engineer you could work with bleeding edge technology as you build innovative fintech products that change the way the world pays, banks and invests. This will involve developing core versions of software applications, identifying client requirements and technical specifications, interacting with engineering groups and training clients on applications.
About the team:
Worldpay from FIS is an international leader, the biggest in the world, in payments processing technology servicing all types of businesses – big and small, online and traditional retail outlets.
The company’s financial products include credit cards, ATM processing, merchant services, rewards and fraud prevention.
Worldpay’s New Acquiring Platform (NAP) specialises in delivering online payment services to our customers and we are looking for Engineers to join our team to take it to the next level. NAP is unique in the world and puts us firmly beyond what the competition can deliver.
Operating within a collaborative Agile environment, we aim to deliver effective solutions to the business and our customers using our evolving payment platform.
We are looking for proactive Team players who would like to work in the Fintech sector with likeminded individuals that want to develop robust and scalable applications for the growing market.
What you will be doing:
As part of an Agile team, you will contribute and support the team to deliver its commitments on a predictable way according to the SAFe definition and with the expected quality.
• Perform design reviews, provide input and estimates the effort required for implementation
• Design application components to meet the business requirements and the functional design
• Development of source code, including descriptions, in accordance with the functional design and the technical design
• Develop unit and integration tests to the highest possible coverage levels
• Provide Level 3 support - maintenance of applications by fixing defects/bugs and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes
• Proactively identify and suggest improvements and enhancements to working practices
• Produce well structured, maintainable, reliable and fit for purpose code at an accepted level of quality
• Create builds and deployment baselines, deployment notes and operating instructions
What you will need:
• Can-do attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of software engineering, having a flexible approach necessary for the role, as business requirements and their relative priorities are subject to review and change
• Strong JAVA skills (Common Packages, Collections, Generics, Threads, Exceptions, XML, JMS, JPA, JTA, etc)
• Good experience in building large applications with accent on memory and performance profiling
• Proficient with Java frameworks/technologies and tools like: IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Git, Log4J, Jenkins
• Experience working databases (standard SQL, Oracle)
• Good knowledge of unit testing (JUnit including Mockito and PowerMock), build and deployment processes
• Passion for sharing knowledge and best practices
• Ability to work in virtual teams shared across multiple locations
• Relevant experience of at least 7 years as Java Developer
• Fluent English (written/verbal)
Added bonus if you have:
• Sound understanding and experience of Agile working practices
• Business knowledge of Payment systems
• Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
• Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash)
• Experience with Angular 11, TypeScript
• Working experience with Spring having a focus on Data Access/Integration (JDBC, JMS, Transaction, Spring incl. Spring batch, Spring boot)
• Good understanding / experience working with messaging systems: JMS and/or Kafka
• Experience with Splunk, Sonar, Checkmarx
• Familiarity with scheduling/orchestration systems (e.g. Control-M)
• Familiarity with Shell scripting
• Experience with Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• AWS and Cloud architecture experience
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
• A voice in the future of fintech
• Always-on learning and development
• Collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to give back
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Remote working from anywhere in Romania
Raporteaza eroarea la