Software Test Analyst II
|Angajator:||Worldpay from FIS|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
FIS, an American multinational corporation which offers a wide range of financial products and services is present in Romania with a FinTech development center for Merchant Solutions business segment, named Worldpay Technology Bucharest.Cerinte
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Software Test Analyst, you’ll play a key role in the development of fintech products that are changing the way the world pays, banks and invests. This will involve consulting on software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements.
About the team:
Worldpay from FIS is an international leader, the biggest in the world, in payments processing technology servicing all types of businesses – big and small, online and traditional retail outlets.
The company’s financial products include credit cards, ATM processing, merchant services, rewards and fraud prevention.
Worldpay’s New Acquiring Platform (NAP) specialises in delivering online payment services to our customers and we are looking for Engineers to join our team to take it to the next level. NAP is unique in the world and puts us firmly beyond what the competition can deliver.
Operating within a collaborative Agile environment, we aim to deliver effective solutions to the business and our customers using our evolving payment platform.
We are looking for proactive Team players who would like to work in the Fintech sector with likeminded individuals that want to develop robust and scalable applications for the growing market.
What you will be doing:
As part of an Agile team, you’ll contribute and support the team to deliver its commitments in a predictable way according to the SAFe definition and with the expected quality.
The Software Test Analyst (QA Engineer) will work closely with each discipline within the Delivery Team (Product Owner, Design, Development and Test) to complete test analysis, test design, manual and automated test execution, with a view to deliver functionality while ensuring no regression to the existing features.
• Support and maintain all testing activities with respect to implementation of new features, existing features, or defect fixes
• Review tickets and design documents to ensure they are unambiguous, complete and testable
• Define and create test cases from analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance, reliability, efficiency, usability)
• Identify, create, and execute tests to verify the user stories/defect fixes; maintain the automated regression test pack
• Capture test evidence and report results through the tools provided; report on progress, anomalies, risks and impediments
• Create and update SQL scripts to facilitate the inspection, extraction, transformation and loading of data
• Identify, and when required, create or mock test data
• Participate in all Agile ceremonies and provide details on the testing tasks, dependencies and effort required to validate the proposed work
• Hold and facilitate test case reviews and clarification sessions with business analyst and developer team members.
• Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to working practices
• Support the implementation of process improvements identified in the retrospectives
What you will need:
• Can-do attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of software engineering. A flexible approach is necessary for the role as business requirements and their relative priorities are subject to review and change
• Software testing experience - solid, hands-on, back-end testing background, with in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle and all phases of the QA process
• Experience with different testing types and techniques
• Knowledge of data extraction, transformation, and data loading techniques
• Experience with different bug tracking systems like JIRA, Rally, HP ALM, others
• Working experience with different RDMS or DW (any of Oracle, MS SQL Server, others) and SQL, PL/SQL language
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to articulate technical and non-technical issues and present the team’s work during demo meetings or in other forums
• Good problem-solving skills, ability to investigate and replicate issues, commitment to detail and the ability to learn quickly
• Ability to make decisions, often with limited information, and communicating these to others within development/test
• Collaborative and supportive team-player attitude, with a passion for sharing knowledge and best practices
• Ability to work in virtual teams shared across multiple locations
• Fluent English (written/verbal)
Added bonus if you have:
• Business knowledge of Payment systems
• Sound understanding and experience of Agile working practices
• Linux: basic knowledge (how to monitor processes, check logs etc.)
• Jenkins basic knowledge (how to build and run jobs)
• Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash)
• Java automation experience
• Familiarity with scheduling/orchestration systems (e.g. Control-M) and monitoring systems (Splunk)
• Familiarity with Shell scripting
• Experience with Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• AWS and Cloud architecture experience
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Tools for personal and professional growth
• Inclusive and diverse work environment
• Resources to invest in your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Remote working from anywhere in Romania
Raporteaza eroarea la