Oracle Developer (REMOTE)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
We are a Premium Tech Recruitment agency specializing in challenging projects. Extensive vetting process of the candidates and very high clients' satisfaction rate is what we are great at.
Our expertise in Software Development is another area in which we excel.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or related fields.
- 2 to 5 years of Hands-on Development expertise in BPEL , OSB, J2EE is a MUST.
- Experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g or 12c framework for designed technical solutions based on business processes.
- Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter, JMS Adapter, SAP adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Understanding of SOA & OSB principles and practices.
- Experience with all areas of SOA & OSB architecture.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Creating and implementing service-oriented solutions.
- Analyzing business processes.
- Monitoring and maintaining existing SOA solutions.
- Adapting existing architecture to align with new business goals.
creating design documents.
- Working with DevOps & ELK.
Do you want to do impactful work in a company where communication is like a startup, but has the numbers of a big company? Do you want to focus on your development and work in an environment that can provide it for you? Apply and create your future with us!
We’re looking for an Oracle Developer for an international company - a pioneer in container shipping. Unique strategy as a digital-oriented, asset-light, global niche carrier offers distinctive advantages, allowing the company to provide innovative and premium customer-centric services while maximizing profitability. In a dynamic shipping and logistics environment, the company has set itself apart as a carrier with a fresh, unique approach.
- 100% Remote work
- Long-term cooperation
- Very attractive salary depending on experience
- Trips to the headquarters in Israel
- Opportunity to realize your creative potential
- Direct impact on the product
- Career development and professional growth
Referral bonus: 1000 USD if we sign an engineer based on your recommendation
Raporteaza eroarea la