43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
.NET Software Engineer II
|Angajator:||Worldpay from FIS|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
FIS, an American multinational corporation which offers a wide range of financial products and services is present in Romania with a FinTech development center for Merchant Solutions business segment, named Worldpay Technology Bucharest.Cerinte
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Worldpay’s Alternative Payments Department specialise in delivering online payment services to our customers and are looking for Engineers to join our team to take it to the next level.
Operating within a collaborative Scrum environment, we aim to deliver effective solutions to the business and our customers using our evolving payment platform.
We are looking for proactive Team players who would like to work in the Fintech sector with like-minded individuals that want to develop robust and scalable applications for the growing market.
What you will be doing:
• Produce well-structured, maintainable, reliable and fit-for-purpose code at an acceptable level of quality
• Develop unit tests to the highest possible coverage levels
• Produce system requirements and estimates from business requirements
• Proactively identifying and suggesting improvements and enhancements to working practices
• Demonstrate a can-do attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of software engineering
• Demonstrate a flexible approach necessary for the role as business requirements and their relative priorities are subject to review and change
• Provide assistance to QA Engineers and Support Teams as required
• Development of new applications, analyses of current applications and processes, and making recommendations
• Support Agile and technical agility (e.g. participation in meetings, keeps tracking tools up to date, visibility provided to manager and stakeholders)
What you will need:
• Proven experience and/or a genuine passion for software development.
• Degree level education (in related subject of computing, maths, science) or equivalent.
• Knowledge/practical application of agile methodologies.
• Strong C# and .NET Core knowledge
• Knowledge of:
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
• Unit Testing
• Continuous Integration
• Continuous Delivery
• SOLID Principles
• Track record in delivering work to schedule and to specification
• Experience of object-oriented design
• Experience of database design on Enterprise scale database systems
• Knowledge of web application security
Added bonus if you have:
• Micro Service Architecture
• Cloud AWS
• Software Design Patterns
• Message Queues
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
• A voice in the future of fintech
• Always-on learning and development
• Collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to give back
• Competitive salary and benefits
Raporteaza eroarea la