43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
CRM & Customer Data Insights Specialist
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
We are looking for an experienced colleague to join our Marketing Team as a CRM & Customer Data Insights Specialist!
You can be our CRM & Customer Data Insights Specialist if you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role for 3 – 5 years;
- Ability to define and develop customer specific analytics to support decision making, including calculating descriptive statistics, visualizations, and reporting;
- Expertise to support others in asking appropriate business questions to derive value from data and clearly communicate insights gained from his/her analyses;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL;
- Proficiency in Python / R for data manipulation and statistical modeling;
- Knowledge of dashboard and report development using MicroStrategy/Dossier or a similar tool;
- Project management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies;
- To be a team player and have a proactive attitude;
- To be a creative person and an innovation driver;
- A graduate degree in Cybernetics, Statistics, Engineering, Science, or related field;
- Proficiency in English.
- Manipulate and analyze large amount of data to discover trends / pattern and draw meaningful insights which increase customer value – data analytics;
- Design, execute and analyze algorithmic experiments on various touchpoints of user behavior for a successful personalization and consulting with business stakeholders;
- Implement statistical models that follow customer lifecycle management to grow customer value and prevent churn;
- Find new opportunities to create and automate analysis on customer lifecycle;
- Participate in the design and management of the loyalty program;
- Contribute to the set-up, results reporting and optimization of commercial campaigns;
- Evaluate and summarize customer feedback collected through various surveys and communicate it to responsible departments;
- Design and implement market research to understand relevant trends, customer behavior and identify improvement areas;
- Coordinate the changes of the customer registration process and communication across stores;
- Manage small CRM related improvement initiatives (data cleaning, communication permissions, segmentation, etc.) and support the development of infrastructure;
- Maintain a close collaboration with the Information Management, BI, Finance and other internal departments on customer related matters.
- You'll be supported by a professional and driven team;
- You will find a friendly environment & great professional opportunities;
- We offer meal tickets for each working day plus a vacation allowance;
- We have a generous medical insurance;
- Friday is a half work day (ends at around 14:30).
METRO Romania is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.
Raporteaza eroarea la