43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Internship for Quality Department - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student, you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Quality team!
Our intern will provide support for:
- Maintaining database & parts archiving area;
- Support for engineers in analysis activities;
- Logistic activities (pickup & sent parts);
- 5S maintaining.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and
Our new colleague should:
- Be enrolled in University - Technical University (Electrical, Electronics; programmers);
- Have Electronics & Technical skills;
- Have strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Be highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Detain fast apprehension, resilience & ability to work independently;
- Be a team player with good and clear communication skills;
- Be available for 8h working schedule.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la