43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Scrum Master - SW bootloader - CES (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Working with the automotive technologies of the future premium/sport cars and cooperating with an international development team you will be responsible to:
- enable the SW development team to self-organize;
- ensure that the generic agile methods are understood and performed according to the organizational requirements;
- facilitate the SW development team to reach its delivery goals;
- coach the SW development team;
- protect the team from external disturbances;
- track and solve of deviations which obstruct the teamwork;
- support the development team in the continuous improvement regarding efficiency, performance and quality;
- set up a quality metrics tracking and reporting system, create and store the reports as well as monitor project's progress;
- moderate Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meetings;
- participate in the Daily Standup Meetings;
- ensure proper staffing of the SW development team and manage resource bottlenecks.
We are looking for an agile person who has flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
- More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la