43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Hardware Signal & Power Integrity Engineer CES (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Hardware Signal & Power Integrity Specialist .
What you'll do:
You will use highly performant simulation environment to perform:
- Multilayer / HDI PCB Stack-up simulation;
- Pre Layout and Post Layout Simulation for high data rate interfaces (DDR, LVDS, Ethernet, PCI Express and others);
- Power Integrity Simulation for PDN.
You will use our high bandwidth oscilloscopes and VNAs in order to:
- Validate high data-rate interfaces from SI/PI point of view;
- Perform Compliance testing on different interfaces (DDR, ETH, USB, etc.).
You will be involved in an interdisciplinary team in order to offer consultancy in architecture definition, communication with suppliers and customer during the development of our projects.
- Electronic Control Units;
- Connectivity applications;
- Telematic Units
- Head-up Displays;
- Multimedia Applications;
- Haptic Control;
- Comfort Control;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What you'll bring:
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Experience in using electronic measurement equipment;
- Knowledge about PCB technologies;
- Experience in Layout design and/or Simulation tools represents an advantage;
- Knowledge of communication and/or display interfaces is an advantage as well;
- Advanced English is needed for daily communication.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la