Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Embedded Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacker) - CES (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Embedded Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacker) - CES (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Perform cybersecurity attacks on automotive products to evaluate the security level of the system.
- Advanced security code analysis.
- Implement an infrastructure to provide software testing environment capable of performing fuzzing tests, code analysis, dynamic buffer overflow detection, and so on.
- Perform generic verification tests to validate that a product is compliant with the security industry standards.
- Perform manual penetration tests on hardware level (automotive buses, debug interfaces, memory storage, hardware security modules).
- Create reports on the tests performed for customer analysis.
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats.
- Degree-qualified in Electronics, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related disciplines.
- Experience in Software development using Python, C, C++ and assembly languages.
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, networks and architectures.
- Knowledge in H/W debug interfaces (ICE, JTAG etc).
- Experienced working with version control systems.
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la