43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Cybersecurity Analyst/Specialist CES (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Development of cyber security requirements, system concepts and building blocks;
- Analyze and identify security weaknesses in driver and vehicle functions;
- Conceptual design of security systems in automotive products;
- Execution of Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment of Automotive Systems (TARA);
- Assessment/Auditing activities to check for completeness of the Security & Privacy analysis;
- Application of the security architecture to a specific target system (i.e. Gateway, Access System, Tire Information System);
- Specification, design and review of the security architecture with the system architect;
- Integration of the security platform requirements;
- Support of acquisition and quote process as well as to Coordinate the system security objectives with the customer.
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related disciplines;
- Cryptographic and Secure Network Protocol Know-How;
- Experience in automotive software development or embedded system development will be an advantage;
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Good Verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la