43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Vehicle System Architect for CES (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays;
- Climate & Haptic Control;
- Connectivity & Multimedia;
- Gesture recognition & Augmented reality;
- Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
As a system architect, you will be involved in various and challenging activities with interactions across the product lifecycle such as quotations, concept design validation with the customer, as well as feature refinement workshops with our internal development teams.
- Design vehicle system architectures based on requirement specifications;
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to define system design decisions and implement technical solutions;
- Create high level system and component requirements;
- Develop E/E architecture models for future vehicle platforms - Logical Architecture, HW Architecture, Wire harness and Pinning diagrams, creation of communication protocols;
- Capture the necessary architecture views (functional, logical, technical...) in models using PREEvision;
- Implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together with other teams;
- Contribute to technical discussions and solution finding processes with architectural know-how.
- 3-5 year of professional experience in the automotive sector in the field of electrical / electronic vehicle development / development.
Technical skill set:
- Good understanding of the general Vehicle features;
- Model based System engineering process & proficient with SysML diagrams;
- Experience in generating the entire Architecture workflow;
- Experienced with Vector PREEvision and/or IBM Rhapsody;
- Good knowledge of communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Flexray & Ethernet;
- Prior experience with requirements engineering tools such as DOORS or IMS;
- Basic knowledge of Safety related standards is a plus;
- Basic Project Management skills;
- Prior experience with automotive products and projects.
Non-technical skill set:
- Clear and structured way of working;
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- Team player with excellent communication skills in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la