43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
System EM Test Requirement Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Creation of requirements for product test strategies for VNI Products worldwide;
- Development of generic test concepts and roll-out to production;
- Moderation of Design for Test Workshops;
- Implementation of Test Coverage Analyze;
- Creation of product test specification (PTS);
- Cooperation with central test department (tech.net);
- Review and integration of lessons learned activities.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or similar areas;
- Understanding of electronic circuits;
- Basic understanding of components datasheets;
- Basic understanding of a programming language( ex. C, TestStand);
- Communication, presentation and moderation skills;
- English language skills.
- Experience in Requirement Engineering;
- Experience with Method and Tools used for Testing, System Architecture and System Engineer;
- Skills in the area of six sigma, DFSS preferred;
- Skills in the area of structured problem solving;
- Know-how about cyber security/ secure manufacturing, handling of secrets keys using KDM;
- Know-how in the area optical Inspection;
- Know-how in the area of data analysis;
- Know-how in the area FMEA and test coverage analysis.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500 colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la