System Project Leader - Sibiu AN R&D
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Plans and tracks that all Product Launch activities are fulfilled according to the test objectives defined in the DMTP;
- Checks that the needed test resources for the project are available in terms of knowledge and skills, agree on staffing for test resources with Technical Project Leader and finally contribute to approve the project staffing plan;
- Alling's with other disciplines leads (e.g. Software) so that all product launch activities are performed in time with project schedule;
- Manages risks and escalates identified deviations from objectives to the Technical Project Leader (e.g. customer issues, resources, budget);
- Reports the overall test status and documents the results after a test session or escalation;
- Verifies that Test Environment on Flash, SW loading, PTT, LTT activities is planned, available and set up;
- Ensure that all Design Validation & Product Validation test results are available.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Mechatronics, Production technologies, Industrial, etc.);
- 1 - 2 years Experience in project management;
- Knowledge about development rules of the product, desirably in the automotive field;
- Communication, presentation and Moderation Skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- Know-how about Organizational Standard Process and Methods (Risk Management, Project Management.);
- Know-how about Product Life Cycle;
- Know-how of test management tools (e.g. JIRA);
- Understanding of Test Process, Test Tools, Test Methods;
- Understanding and focus in customer needs and expectations;
- Experience in Managing multicultural project team;
- Experience in Planning and Tracking.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi. Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500 colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la