Project Management Office Internship for Smart Mobility (TM)
Curious to learn how our new automotive projects are developed and managed? Thinking that a future career as project manager would be a good fit for you? Join us and find out exactly how our projects are planned, executed and monitored. Help us set up and optimize our new tool chains and processes, part of the 2023 Project Execution Platform (PEP).
Have a look below at some of the things you will do and learn:
- You are involved as Project Management Office support for several Conti Smart Mobility engineering projects;
- You collect and analyze specific PEP toolchain indicators that reveal what could be improved;
- You interact with project managers and other stakeholders by sharing relevant PEP information;
- You collect feedback, lessons Learned, best practices and questions and use them to improve the project management work;
- You generate (automatic) reports related to the project and PEP status;
- You may support in organizing training sessions on various process topics, coach project teams or moderate some meetings.
When you join, you will become part of a local quality group with more than 20 people. We will teach you the basics of Project and Quality Management and share with you details about the multiple career paths that you can choose from in Continental.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Curios about some of the products our team is working on? Have a look here: Continental Automotive - Trucks & Buses Home (continental-automotive.com).Qualifications
- Technical University studies in progress (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Mechanics, Informatics, Quality Management or others)
- MS Office Applications advanced level (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Fluent English;
- German language knowledge is considered an advantage;
- Power BI, Confluence usage is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la